This One Is For The [Unhappy] Singles Like Me – Porch Swing Conversations
I'm 23 and I've been single most of my life, but recently, I've really let go of a LOT of anxiety circling around my singleness and it has been so freeing. So sit back with a cup of iced coffee (or tea) for an episode about some cringe-worthy guy stuff I've experienced, as well as how I'm attempting to live my best single life possible.
- This One Is For The [Unhappy] Singles Like Me
- Read Aloud Of YA "A Study In Terminal"
- Feeding Tubes, Staying Positive, And How To Truly Help Others |Interview With Hailey Hudson|
- Interview with author, Angela R. Watts | Unreliable news, getting it all done, and writing The Infidel Books
- Simple Steps |How I Personally Began To Heal|